Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RsL
    Participant

Good day all

I have the T7 with Dmd2 installed and a subscription through play store. Now that I have the T9 pro the Dmd2 app only shows license input window. If I can I would much rather have a “buy one and done” license rather then subscription.

Not sure why the play store / Dmd2 is not connecting automagically like usual.

So I guess if somenkindnhumanncan assist me with your knowledge of how to a) use playstode subscription or my preferred choice B) how to register with a license key from Thork racing.

Either will do but the later is preferred.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

There are two types of DMD2:
    – Installed using Play Store: will use Play Store license system
    – Installed using the APK from this website: allows you to use the GARMIN licenses in sold at the THORK RACING website -> lifetime licenses

RsL
    Participant

Ok thanks

Could you tell me. Will the purchase of a Garmin licence work on a “Made for TriplTek ” DmD2. It will not acknowledge my google play subscription (I assume its one per device and not any device) just keeps on displaying the enter licence window

João Pereira
    Keymaster

[quote quote=8228]Ok thanks

Could you tell me. Will the purchase of a Garmin licence work on a “Made for TriplTek ” DmD2. It will not acknowledge my google play subscription (I assume its one per device and not any device) just keeps on displaying the enter licence window[/quote]

To make sure it uses Play Store licenses, go to Global Settings (Cog Wheel in bottom menu) and then click on the top setting, read the dialog, there should an option to say NO to offline licenses so that it can start checking on Play Store.

If you want to use the GARMIN licenses from the Thork Racing website you need to uninstall DMD2 and install the APK version available in our website for download:
    https://drivemodedashboard.com/DMD2BetaLatest.apk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.