Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    So Me
    Participant

Configuration : Android 12, DMD2 3.00149, Buttons 1.34, DMD controller set to “Silverfox H1” and I changed the menu bar as follows : map, applications, home, settings and output (in the order from left to right).

When I’m on the map view, everything works fine : zoom in, zoom out, map panning, screen blocking, recentering of the map on my location …

I do a long press on the “enter” button (top one), it opens the menu arrows, I go to the home view and return to the map view with the joystick and do a validation with a press on the “enter” button.

And at this time, the only button which does something is the “enter” one which open the first application on the top of my applications view ; and I saw that by moving the joystick to the right, the “enter” button opened the 2° application of my applications view (allways on the map view) ; as if the controller thought it was on the applications view while one is on the map view.

Then I exit the application opened and the controller works fine again on the map view !

Any idea ?

• This topic was modified 4 hours, 49 minutes ago by So Me.
    • This topic was modified 3 hours, 49 minutes ago by So Me.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.