Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Roland
    Participant

There is a problem when editing total/partial distance field. It is not accepting the edited value.

Roland
    Participant
    Roland
    Participant

Also the altitude digits are not displayed correctly.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Hello

Just tested here and it is working. Make sure you do not have a distance multiplier set:
    – Click the cog wheel in the Roadbook view, scroll down until you find “Distance Multiplier” and tap on it. To “disable” it set it to 1. -> I need to improve this dialog and add a “Reset” button.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

[quote quote=7549]Also the altitude digits are not displayed correctly.[/quote]

Indeed thats a bug, will fix it.

Roland
    Participant

I need to set a distance multiplier because of a slight deviation from the GPS regarding the Roadbook mileage. I think this should be independent of the edit partial/total distance. In other words, the distance multiplier should not affect the partial/total distance editing. Just my 2 cents

João Pereira
    Keymaster

[quote quote=7566]I need to set a distance multiplier because of a slight deviation from the GPS regarding the Roadbook mileage. I think this should be independent of the edit partial/total distance. In other words, the distance multiplier should not affect the partial/total distance editing. Just my 2 cents[/quote]

Yes it should, and i added it to the TODO list… 😀

Roland
    Participant

Thank you. Next week at Bosnia Rally

João Pereira
    Keymaster

This is now fixed:

DMD2 3.00084 released:
    – Roadbook Edit Instrument values now take in consideration the measurement correction factor
    – Roadbook Measurement Correction Factor dialog now includes a reset button to go back to x1 (no correction)
    – Roadbook Instrument 3 – Fixed a case of double value overlay (usually a sticky “0”)
    – Roadbook now supports files with password – User will be asked to insert password
    – GPX Recorder on save now shows a file generation progress dialog, a lot of users complaining about lost GPX recordings were because while the GPX file was being generated in the background they closed the app, now you can see the progress and wait for it to finish
    – Added Hide Keyboard to missing dialogs: Recorder / Coordinates Insert / Places / My Locations

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.