Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mikkel Jørgensen
    Participant

I’m having issues with what keycodes to use, I’ve read the page about costume controllers, but that only gives key code names and I can’t get any of the options to work completely

At this point I have this where only the Up and Down doesn’t work, and this matches with the HID Usage Table, however the UP and Down does nothing and I can’t find any keyCodes that does

0x28, // Enter key
    0x50, // DPAD Left
    0x4F, // DPAD Right
    0x52, // DPAD Up
    0x51, // DPAD Down
    0x3E, // F5 key
    0x3F, // F6 key
    0x40  // F7 key

raschaa
    Participant

Hi,

you’re familiar with this?

Mikkel Jørgensen
    Participant

Yes I’ve seen that page however there are many takers an what keycodes does what when I look for documentations, and those codes I mention in my post is what I’ve been able to find. So I’m really hoping for someone who has programmed it that can share what hex or decimal value they use.

raschaa
    Participant

OK, that’s beyond my horizon… maybe @johnkeel can chime in.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

You cannot do more than sending those key codes.

For functions it needs to be done by us because we will have different functions according to the number of buttons available.

Mikkel Jørgensen
    Participant

I think you misunderstand me.
    I’m not trying to do anything beyond the description on on the “controller-implementation-guide” page. My device is registered as DMD2 CTL 8K and I’m using the keycodes as described in my original post. I found the keycodes here https://usb.org/sites/default/files/hut1_5.pdf on page 91.

The problem is that while all the other keycodes work the ones for UP and down doesn’t all the other buttons have work as intended

João Pereira
    Keymaster

[quote quote=7505]I think you misunderstand me. I’m not trying to do anything beyond the description on on the “controller-implementation-guide” page. My device is registered as DMD2 CTL 8K and I’m using the keycodes as described in my original post. I found the keycodes here https://usb.org/sites/default/files/hut1_5.pdf on page 91. The problem is that while all the other keycodes work the ones for UP and down doesn’t all the other buttons have work as intended[/quote]

In DMD2 – Global Settings – Select remote controller model -> Did you select the Generic 8 Key entry?

Mikkel Jørgensen
    Participant

It doesn’t work at all when I set the controller model, it only does something when i let it auto detect

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.