Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am trying to use a gpx track as a route. I have found instructions to go to the GPX manager screen, select the GPX-file and press the “advanced” button.

The “advanced button does nog show up on my GPX manager screen.

Your help is appreciated!

Ray_ADV
    Participant

Hi Ruud, I guess it has something to do with an update of the DMD app. I have the same screen as you showed me…. but, If I load a track, you don’t need to convert it to a route anymore but it will navigate through the track. Also new for me was that you can see the angle/difficulties of the corners. Today I drove a 220km+ route with it without any issues.

raschaa
    Participant

Releasem notes from 10.07.24:

DMD2 3.00080 released:
    GPX Manager – now supports GPX files with ROUTES.
    GPX Manager – Removed Advanced button and replaced it with “invert direction” switch
    GPX Manager – Preserves last selection position going forward and back in the menus
    GPX Manager – Removed all options to convert Track to calculated route -> Finally!!! Bye bye!
    Map Themes – Made some small islands name show only on lower zoom levels and made some places like “neighbourhood” and “hamlet” show at higher zoom levels
    Moved from Location Manager provider to Fused Location Provider – Falls back to Location Manager when Fused not available
    Fixed a case where voice would trigger for “Wrong direction” and “Away from track” even when it was disabled
    Map View – When you hide the right side widgets, if you have active track instructions they will take its space
    Navigation and GPX Progress – fixed a case where they could freeze
    Added extra controller key debounce check to check and prevent stuck keys
    Many other small fixed and improvements, this was a big update, will keep it under the radar to do immediate patches in cases anyone finds any issue!

Top thx!

Top! Thx, that explains it.

Regards, Ruud

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.