Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>A dotted red line has suddenly appeared, starting from my current position in non navigation mode. I have checked the settings and can’t see where I can turn this off. It has appeared since the 100 update.</p>

raschaa
    Participant

I imagine you are in map view? You probably have a track or route loaded and it is showing the straight line back to that. Check for visible track or route and deactivate those, should get rid of the line.

Brian
    Participant

No route or track active. It just shows a line a 1/4 mile long from my home across a housing estate.

raschaa
    Participant

Hmmm, have you tried unloading the map, loading a different map and switching back, possibly clear app cache in android sys settings…
    Delete map and re-download… lots of ideas… maybe show us  a screenshot?

Brian
    Participant

Just suddenly disappeared, most odd. As I’m just getting my head round the app it was probably a setting which probably got changed while I tweak the app. Until you start using it for a while you can then customise the things to suit. Uptil now I’ve used mainly Garmin or MRA so it’s a matter seeing how to use it best for my purpose.

Thanks for the input.

Dai
    Participant

You have the option under your POI’s to “show line” (or something similar). If you turn off the check box, that line should disappear.

Brian
    Participant

👍

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.