Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hajo Kootstra
    Participant

My T865 keeps prompting the message “system update available” at every startup, although I did the update several times already. Is a solution or workaround available?

Dmd2 version xxx132

João Pereira
    Keymaster

When you tap the “Update” button it will download the firmware update and then flash it and reboot.
    Notice this is a DEVICE OPERATING SYSTEM update, this is NOT a DMD2 update.
    You probably have some pending. If you tell me the last 6 digits of the serial number i can check how many pending FW updates you have.
    More about FW updates here: https://www.drivemodedashboard.com/support/faqs/?Display_FAQ=9025

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

Hajo Kootstra
    Participant

Good evening João! Thanks for the prompt response
    last six digits s/n: 410436
    In the meantime I will check the link you provided.

Hajo Kootstra
    Participant

Thanks for pointing me to the faq info. Helpful 😉

I’m updating via the notification panel. At this point it is at firmware update mdt865_ngms_2.2.2, before that it  did xxx_2.1.6 and 2.1.9

So I’m happy to perform the necessary updates for now. If there are any issues left I will let you know. Cheers!

Hajo Kootstra
    Participant

For now the last step is a configuration download “downloading the new firmware image”. But at this point nothing happens. Even after two restarts no downloading starts; the progress bar shows nothing. The device is online. See screenshot for info.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.