Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bill McPoyle
    Participant

I may be missing this as I have only been using my unit for a week so I apologize in advance. In the main navigation screen can there be a resettable display on the far right (odometer, trip top speed, compass direction section) that counts down as a reminder for fuel? This is nice for running routes with guys that have smaller gas tanks to be sure no one bogs out. Perhaps there can be 2 or 3 editable countdowns for different scenarios like Buddy 1 fuel range , fast dirt riding, highway riding, etc.

Friend has a Garmin that has that feature that he uses when someone on a peanut tank Sportster or 250cc dual sport joins along.

raschaa
    Participant

There is a remaining distance to empty that is configured on the speedo/obd view (look at the top right under the status bar there should be a km/mi  showing, tap on that and you can set the distance to countdown from or reset etc.. maybe you have to enable it from the settings on that view, don’t really remember) and can be added as one of the small widgets on the map view.

Bill McPoyle
    Participant

Very true very true. I found that in the settings section of the ODO and then changed a widget to fuel %. Once that was done I changed the ODO setting to calculate in the app at 100 miles and then it started reading mileage. Thank you for pointing me straight. I could have swore that I had seen these sections but never found them again until now.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Yup this is the FUEL widget which is part of OBD.

In the OBD Settings you can enable a calculated remaining fuel and use it just like what you want.

raschaa
    Participant

[quote quote=7554]Very true very true. I found that in the settings section of the ODO and then changed a widget to fuel %. Once that was done I changed the ODO setting to calculate in the app at 100 miles and then it started reading mileage. Thank you for pointing me straight. I could have swore that I had seen these sections but never found them again until now.[/quote]

Glad to get you sorted!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.