Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rainer
    Participant

Dear João
    thank you very much for great development and support!

I bought new T865+X and Remotecontrol2, but at day after mounting, a technician dropped my bike and demaged several switches at left handle bar – also from Remotecontrol2.

To check, if the buttons are still working, I use https://jaxeadv.com/barbuttons/keypress-tester/

The Outcome is:

4-way-switch(Joystick): ArrowUp, ArrowDown, ArrowLeft, ArrowRight.

2-way-switch: -nothing in test report- (but it turns system volume louder/quieter)

upper button: Enter

upper button, long press: –nothing in test report- (and looks like, no function)

lower button: -nothing in test report- (and looks like, no function)

lower Button, long press: -nothing in test report– (and looks like, no function)

Please can you confirm, or inform about the commands, the buttons should really send?

Kind regards

Rainer

• This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Rainer.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by João Pereira.
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

If you have the Remote 2 and the T865 then use both connected by cable.

Start the included BUTTONS app (available in all our T865 units), there you will find a “TEST BUTTONS” section.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

Rainer
    Participant

Thank you João for quick answer,
    but that’s not all I wanted 😉

By this BUTTONS App, I could detect, the lower switch (B) seems not to work. Ther is no action in the App, by pressing this button at the controller. Looks like, I need to buy a new controller.

But the more interesting is: what are the real commands (keys), the buttons are generating/sending exactly?
    It’s needed to develop accordingly the action in another App, if any of the buttons are pressed.
    The BUTTONS App did not tell this in detail – it only responds: “yes, button is working”.

Kind regards
    Rainer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.