Viewing 7 posts - 921 through 927 (of 927 total)
  • Author
    Joshua
    Participant

Installed dmd2 Beta in my Phone. in the normal licence I have all Features because I use also a Carpe Iter. After Installation of the Beta i was Not allowed to use Maps road book and opd2 any more.So I decided to leave beta.but anyways I cant Install the legacy Version any more.I allways get the Beta.Please help

After installing the dmd2 Beta, I lost access to Maps, Road Book, and OPD2 features. Now, I can’t reinstall the legacy version and keep getting the Beta. Any help would be appreciated.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Installed dmd2 Beta in my Phone. in the normal licence I have all Features because I use also a Carpe Iter. After Installation of the Beta i was Not allowed to use Maps road book and opd2 any more.So I decided to leave beta.but anyways I cant Install the legacy Version any more.I allways get the Beta.Please help

After installing the dmd2 Beta, I lost access to Maps, Road Book, and OPD2 features. Now, I can’t reinstall the legacy version and keep getting the Beta. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello

There is no Beta anymore. The beta ended more than one year ago.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

jesper
    Participant

Hi John

It’s the same for me on trying to reset the fuel level.

BR

Jesper

mp_
    Participant

Top bar looks fine on my 6,3″ screen, bottom is too big for my taste.

Top bar looks fine on my 6,3″ screen, bottom is too big for my taste.

Same on my 6.59″ screen. Really like @mp_ ‘s proposal regarding progress box/widgets switch on the top and one button to open all side icons (!)…

what do mean, looks fine? doesn’t look huge (6.43″ mine), especially comparing with landscape mode icons have twice the size?

GPX settings modal: I would prefer the Reset button to be red and have a confirmation dialog, it’s easy to click it by mistake, actually it would be great if all delete/reset buttons have a confirmation dialog.

v.2.99970

I saw that you “disable” the buttons on GPX Recorder modal but I can still press them, is this intentionally?

Severian
    Participant

I don’t know if it is possible, but no harm in asking…

Well, in 2.99969 and 2.99970 versions, progress info box was like this:

Now, on version 71 and 72, again it is smaller in landscape format:

I know that first one is too big (overlapping map scale indicator), but could it be between those two? I mean, little smaller that first image, but still big enough to read Waypoint names on 6.5″ screens?

I know that Portrait mode is for phones (and it works great!), but still…

Thanks!

Alkermes
    Participant

I have a T665. In the current version of DriveMode 3.00007, and the previous one, the screen lock does not work. I press the lock icon, it activates, but I can still move the map if I move my hand or finger, and the rest of the buttons work too.

This is the same with me.

Are you guys talking about the lock button in the map view?

Yes.

mp_
    Participant

Nice add the ‘my places’ but the close keyboard icon missing so can’t continue to save one

I can see the close keyboard in the picture, its in the bottom right corner.

Damn, didn’t know that this closing the kb, was expecting this blue ‘keyboard’ icon from the app. 👍

Viewing 7 posts - 921 through 927 (of 927 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.