Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 918 total)
  • Author
    João Pereira
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1035]Hello John, bearing ACC is red. Regards Thomas[/quote]

Can you get an idea about your average ACC value? Remind what device is that? Manufacturer and model?

[quote quote=1061]Replacing Garmin … what I miss is Navigation not along a GPX but to an ad be address … I did not find that. Am I missing something?[/quote]

Route planing is coming later, and its going to be something very different 🙂

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi, getting invalid key get valid key maptiler.com on Australia South maps around the Lake Alexandrina area. Other areas no problem. Not sure if beta issue or not.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

[quote quote=1067]Hi, getting invalid key get valid key maptiler.com on Australia South maps around the Lake Alexandrina area. Other areas no problem. Not sure if beta issue or not.[/quote]

That’s for the hillshading layer, it probably cached a tile while the key was invalid (previous beta version), i will add an option to clear hillshading cache on the next update.

mp_
    Participant

I don’t see how can I remove a column from the home view, will be added later or we’ll always have these 5 columns?

Tomppa65
    Participant

Hello, I am on Redmi Note 11.

Regards

Tomppa65
    Participant

Windy weather app: The widget can not be loaded. And if I load another app (My Radar) the data will not be updated. It stays without change. When I activate the smal circle on top right in the widget window (I assume it is the refresh) it goes back to the widget selection.

Regards

TRCB
    Participant

When will the map layers for SAT imagery etc become available?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by TRCB.
    marius.mihasan
    Participant

[quote quote=987] I managed to somehow make it display the correct RPM. I have to follow these steps: -all slots for sensors are set to fuel level. Only rpm is displayed. Don’t know if it makes a difference, but did not try another way. -plug the dongle and start the engine; -DMD2 starts and in a few seconds connects to the dongle – the Bluetooth icon in DMD2 turns blue and a fixed value for rpm is shown, always the same value, something like 4xxx. The dongle lights green and the green lights twinkle, as it would communicate/exchange data. – with the engine running I quickly unplug the ODB dongle, the Bluetooth icon in DMD2 turns red, and then plug ODB dongle back in again. The Bluetooth icon in DMD2 turns blue for a few seconds, then red again, then blue, and stays blue. Now the rpm value is displayed properly and responds to the gas pedal. -if I exit DMD2 or restart the android device, I have to redo the whole procedure. [/quote]

I have updated to version 2.82. I can see that the connection is slower. But the method described above does not work anymore. After connection, if I unplug then plug the dongle back, it takes a while to reconnect and then the same fixed values are displayed ( no more blue bluetooth icon for a few seconds, then red, then blue and data displayed properly).

Alonad
    Participant

Hey,

I would like ot suggest the a key to the map be available on the app.

Alonad
    Participant

Also a bug.

I paid for the life time maps and unknown to me it was refunded back in March. But I kept having access to all the maps both in the beta and the production version even though I didn’t pay the pop up for paying was there but I down downloaded more maps and was open for more then 15 min in the beta version

Viewing 10 posts - 51 through 60 (of 918 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.