Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Like the title says, in map view is there a way to adjust the zoom level required for certain symbols to come into view? In particular, I ran into a frustrating problem when trying to navigate in an area I was unfamiliar with. The trail I was trying to take was blocked by a gate, so I need to try to find a different way. The problem is, there does not seem to be an easy way to see what routes are gated, because the gate symbol only shows up when zoom is almost all the way in. My question is if it is possible to adjust the zoom level required to see map symbols, so you can see symbols when zoomed quite a ways out, or if you can turn on showing certain symbols at all zoom levels, like gates?

I realize now that I could have possibly tried using the navigation feature to get me to where I was headed, but I wasn’t really doing a point A-B ride, it was a big loop that was a mixture of National Forest trails and roads in California. There is a lot of private property and gated roads and I had hard time seeing where I could or couldn’t go. I also don’t know if the navigation feature will avoid gates.

Thanks in advance.

João Pereira
    Keymaster

The only feature we have close to that is in Map Layers – POI Highlight
    Unfortunately the Gates are missing from the available ones.

I will try to add them today since i also have found this would have been useful in my own riding 😀

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

Chris
    Participant

Thank you!

João Pereira
    Keymaster

Thank you!

It is now available in the latest update. Have fun.

DMD2 Project Manager & Lead Developer
    Buy Me a Coffee

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.